How many times have you felt like pulling your hair out trying to create great looking web pages for your Website, but either you did not know how to do it or felt like you were being held hostage by your webmaster with very expensive design services?
Those days are over my friend. Technology keeps on taking leaps upwards with ways to accomplish your goals much faster that cost far less these days.
Now it is possible to create stunning web pages or even complete sites in under one hour with a very short learning curve. If you don’t want to do it yourself, you can pass this on to an employee who can master this very quickly.
It is done with a technology known as “What You See Is What You Get” and known as WYSIWYG in short.
There is a great new tool that does just that called Optimize Press and it can be found here:
- Build High Converting Squeeze Pages
- Build Sales Letters, Bonus Pages, One-Time Offer Pages & More
- Create Powerful Product Launches
- Build Awesome Membership Sites
- Build Your Blog
- Simple Autoresponder Integration
- Easy to Follow Training & Tutorials
- Secure Your Membership Areas
- Add Video To Your Pages In Seconds
- iPad & iPhone Video compatibility
- Customize Your Sales Copy With Our Shortcode System
- Facebook Comments & Sharing
- Social Sharing Built-in
- Add Your Headlines, Text and Bullets in Seconds
- Integrated SEO Features
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Delayed Call To Action Buttons
- Exit Pop Optin Form
- Exit Redirect System
- Use Your Favourite WordPress Plugins
- Easily Drop In Analytics & Code
- Split Test Pages with Google Website Optimizer
- And the list goes on . . .
The point behind all of this? That the days are gone where you were held back from accomplishing your marketing goals. Or feeling like you know what you want but just don’t know how to implement it.
Technology like this helps you work “ON” your business instead of “IN” your business.
In the meantime, always remember… one of the technologies which is important in your campaigns is having a great “call to action” in your ON HOLD messages when your prospective new customers call your business. What, no on hold messaging service on your phone system? What are you waiting for? This can easily be created for your business. Not only will it help your branding, but placing “calls to action” in your message on hold will drive up revenues too.
- QR Codes Can Help Market Your Business Feb 13, 2012
- 3 tips on using Google Places – it’s the NEW Yellow Pages! Jan 26, 2012
- Top 10 List For Your 2012 Social Media Strategy Jun 26, 2012